After looking solid yet sloppy against the Wild, the Flyers get the great pleasure of continuing their homestand againstg one of the worst teams in the conference, the Toronto Maple Leafs. This will be the second meeting between the two teams, the first being won by the lowly Leafs 4-2 in Toronto
Why The Flyers Will Win:
- Flyers have to be enjoying life at home. Winning breeds winning, and that's exactly what the Flyers do at the Wach, winning seven straight. Fans, too, are sure to be fired up, as they get to hear two anthems for the price of one tonight.
- Jeff Carter probably just realized he has only one goal in eight games. He's sure to remedy that.
- Martin Biron is playing with as much confidence as ever.
- The Leafs suck, the Flyers don't. That counts for a lot.
Why The Maple Leafs Will Win:
- For whatver reason, the Flyers have not played well against Toronto in a while, losing their last three.
- Though they won against Minnesota, it really was not textbook stuff. Thinking that was good enough is unlikely, but on the off chance it happens it would be bad.
- Biased Hockey Night in Canada officiating.
Prediction: Flyers by three, either 4-1 or 5-2. And Scottie Upshall will score at least one.